Integrated Management System (IMS) Lead Auditor ISO 9001, AS/NZS 4801/ OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001
- Integrated Management System (IMS) Lead Auditor - 03/04/2017 - 07/04/2017 - All Day
- Integrated Management System (IMS) Lead Auditor - 08/05/2017 - 12/05/2017 - All Day
- Integrated Management System (IMS) Lead Auditor - 05/06/2017 - 09/06/2017 - All Day
To provide auditors with the necessary knowledge and skills to competently conduct third party assessments of integrated management systems.
This course includes modules AU, QM, EM, OH and TL (Exemplar Global formerly RABQSA, TPECS). Recognition of prior learning will be awarded for Modules AU and TL if they have been completed within the previous three years.
5 days (4 days if Modules AU and TL have previously been completed).
Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) certified (QM761, EM791 and OH916) – Exemplar Global Certificate.
This Course is in module format such that the first day provides an introduction to auditing management systems and the skills required for auditing (Module AU), and those extra responsibilities of a Lead Auditor (Module TL). The subsequent three days focus on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AS 4801 in detail, respectively (Modules QM, EM and OH). The fifth day comprises of the mock lead audit and written examination.
Module AU – ‘Management Systems Auditing’
• continual improvement and standards
• audit process and communication skills
• roles, responsibilities and skills of an auditor
• ISO 19011
• process based auditing and sampling
Module TL – ‘Leading Management Systems Audit Teams’
• certification process
• lead auditor skills, abilities and Code of Conduct
• legal/ethical aspects of auditing.
Module QM – ‘Auditing Quality Management Systems’
• quality management principles
• ISO 9001 in details
Module EM – ‘Auditing Environmental Management Systems’
• eco systems and pollution control
• Initial Environmental Reviews and risk assessment
• ISO 14001 in detail
• processed based auditing and sampling
• role play – dummy external audit
Module OH – ‘Auditing Safe Management Systems’
• workplace safety
• Initial Safety Review and risk assessment
• OHSAS 18001 or AS 4801 in detail.
• role play – mock audit
• course summary
• written examination
Participants are competently assessed during activities throughout the Course, including a role play external audit and a written examination on the final day. All participants on the Course receive a Certificate of Attendance. Those who are deemed ‘competent’ receive a Certificate of Attainment in lieu and automatically qualify as a Provisional Auditor with Exemplar Global.
$2,300.00 per participant.
Payment of course fee must be received in full at least 14 days prior to course commencement.
Failure to complete payment 14 days prior to course commencement, or to advise SC Training Centre of any issues with payment will be taken as withdrawal of enrolment.